La Passione, the Leeds-based automobilia store, have just released a 1:8 scale 1970 Ferrari 312B.
This is an incredible "work of art" with extremely high detailing. Based on the real car, chassis number 003, which is housed at the world renowned ‘Donington Grand Prix Collection’, Donington Park, England, UK.
• Officially licensed by Ferrari.
• Materials used: Resin, Pewter, Rodium and Nickel Plating, Corian Base, The highest quality Acrylic cover
• Limited to 100 pieces worldwide.
• Dimensions including base and Perspex cover:
• Weight (including base and Perspex cover): 7.13Kg/15.7lbs
• Price: £3710.00
• Worldwide Shipping on quotation
Click here to return to the Ferrari Happenings page.