Broadway Ferrari Day Postponed

Posted on May 20, 2021.

Having had discussions this afternoon with the organiser of the event in Broadway this Sunday 23rd May, Broadway Business Association, it has most regrettably been decided to defer the event to a later date in the year. This is due both to the weather forecast for Sunday and also to concerns raised regarding the continuing need to ensure that all Covid safeguards are maintained. 

The good news is that the organisers are happy to re-schedule on a date after 21st June.  On behalf of the organisers and our Club please accept our apologies for any disappointment if you were planning on being there. The new date will be announced shortly.

Our Official Partners