Posted on January 17, 2024.
The first Introduction to Hillclimb Day for 2024 is now sold out! After such a fantastic uptake it is only right to put it to other interested Club members: would you like us to run another day later in the year?
Let the team at Cavallino House know if you are interested in another introduction day later in the year by emailing Chris.Leach@ferrariownersclub.co.uk
Interested in seeing what the day is about? Join us as a guest on Tuesday 16th April 2024 at Shelsley Walsh near Worcester for just £35.00, bookable online. Each guest ticket includes breakfast, lunch and afternoon refreshments.
The day’s programme will be as follows (please note that timings are approximate):
- 08:00 – 08.50 Arrive at Shelsley Walsh, Sign-on at the Paddock Office and have breakfast
- 09:00 Proceedings start with introductions, presentation and briefings in The Courtyard
- 09:40 Walk the Course with Instructors
- 10:30 Four observed individual runs with marker poles and debrief after each pair of runs
- 13:00 Lunch in the Courtyard Restaurant
- 13:45 Re-commence for four more individual runs without marker poles
- 16:30 Tea and cake in the Courtyard Restaurant followed by presentation of certificates
- 16:50 Exam in the Meeting Room for those requiring upgrading signatures
- 17:00 Depart from Shelsley Walsh